Terms and Conditions
(together the “terms”) apply to ;
all users of any website (the “Website”) operated by Wilson Foods Limited and its related companies (including Wilson Consumer Products Limited) (the “Wilson Group” “we”, “us” or “our”), and,
By viewing and using the Website you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions of use without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using the Website.
1. New Zealand Law: The Website is operated by us from New Zealand. These
terms are covered by New Zealand law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
2. Copyright – use of site material: All information, text, graphics, software andother material (“Content”) on the Website is protected by New Zealand and international copyright and trade mark laws. Copyright in the Content is owned by us and/or our suppliers. You may use a web-browser to download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not use the Content for any other purpose without our prior written permission.
3. Idea submissions: Ideas, suggestions or feedback submitted to us through
the Website or otherwise are not submitted in confidence and may be used by us for any purpose or disclosed to any person. We will not be liable to compensate any person submitting any such material.
4. Links: The site may contain hyperlinks to Internet sites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of the Wilson Group and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site. We provide these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the Wilson Group.
5. Links to our Website and Framing: We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website content by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
6. Advertising: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
8. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability: The Website is a general information service only. The Content has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. The Website may contain inaccuracies, typographical or programming errors. We may change the Content at any time. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Wilson Group makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the content, which is provided “as is” and without express or implied warranty. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Wilson Group excludes:
Nothing in the terms will limit your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other law to the extent that it cannot be excluded or limited.
10. Registration and accounts: Where you complete a registration in relation to the
11. Suspension and termination: We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and limit your access to the Website.
Communication tools: If you use any communication tools available through the Website, you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Website, including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other user of the Website, or material or data in violation of any law or third party intellectual property. When you make any communication on the Website, you represent that you own the content of the communication. We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate and we are not able to monitor communications at all times. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion.
Please report any objectionable information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.