We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
- In operating the Wilson Group websites we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our websites and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites, such as your name, phone number and email address.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Consequences for failure to provide
- Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain goods or services, or areas of our website, not being available to you.
- On occasion, we may gather information about your computer to enable us to provide services via these websites and to provide statistical information regarding the use of these websites.
- Such information will not identify you personally as it is statistical data about visitors and their use of this site. This statistical data does not identify any person.
- Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our websites and the services that we provide to you.
- All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
Use of Your Personal Information
- The personal information you provide may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide you with tips, recipes and samples.
- Verification of your identity for use of the websites, and to enrich your profile and search ability.
- To keep our websites relevant and of interest to users, and to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs.
- To show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests.
- Any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise.
By opting in to receiving communications from the Wilson Group, you consent to us using your personal information also for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us.
- To provide you with information about our websites, products, services, promotions and competitions, or the websites, products, services, promotions and competitions of our associated companies.
- To carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research and survey, and to ask for your opinions, suggestions and comments.
- To notify you about any changes to our websites, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
We may provide such information that you have opted into (“Marketing Information”) to you by post, telephone call, email, text or by other electronic means.
If you want us to stop sending you Marketing Information at any time, please contact us at the contact details set out below or use the “Unsubscribe” facility at the bottom of any electronic Marketing Information we send you.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors to these websites.
Storing Your Personal Information
- We may transfer data that we collect from you to our service providers for processing and storing. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
- We will not sell your personal information to direct marketers.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- to our agents, affiliates and any associated companies;
- as required or permitted under applicable law or that we reasonably believe is required or permitted under any applicable law; and
- to enable us to sell any or all of our business, the business of any associated company and/or any or all of our assets or the assets of any associated company to a third party.
Your right to access and correct personal information.
- Where we hold personal information about you, you have a right to access and correct that personal information in accordance with the NZ Privacy Act 1993. If you want to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the contact details set out below for more information on how to make a request.
Third Party Links
- You might find links to third party websites on our websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or their privacy policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Wilson Foods Limited
Level 9, 26-28 Hobson Street, Auckland Central 1010, New Zealand
PO Box 105 -125, Auckland Central 1143
Phone: 0800 651 044, Fax: +649 3795356